Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Disneyland Hotels: What I expected and what I got?


Those who think that luxury always have to come with hefty price tag; I sincerely want them to visit Disneyland hotels.  My trip to Disneyland with family was certainly an eye opener for me. I have found here many hotels famous for their customer services and luxury packages but I thought that they might cost me a fortune but guess what, I could have never been more wrong!  I got to know that the cost of the services and tariff rates of these hotels are nothing compared to their services and packages. The world-class services and infrastructure in any other city can burn a hole in your pocket, but here in Disneyland, you can check in from $60 to $130 for one night.

It is obvious that when you are on a vacation, the bookings of flights and reservation in hotels are the prime concerns. I was with my kids that made the things even more complex for me. I wanted to give them every comfort and luxury within my budget. I knew that visiting Disneyland could be a lifetime chance for them, so I wanted to make this trip memorable for them. Yet my finances and expenditure of entire trip was on my mind and in thoughts. The Disneyland hotels, though, changed my perception. Thanks to their budget prices, I managed to enjoy and save at the same time. 

One other thing that went lucky with me was that my hotel was located just within the walking distance of Disneyland. I just had to hop with my kids at the entrance and whenever my kids and I felt tired, we were just some steps away from our place. Moreover, I got special suite for my kids which was completely affordable and matched the spirits of Disney Park. Disneyland hotels are also known for their relaxation services and my hotel was not exception to this. There was Family Park, spa services, and indoor pool also. 

I am sure that Disneyland hotels offer complete value of your money. They are wonderful people offering the best value and attractive packages in return of the money you choose to invest with them. Whether you prefer to choose suite or simple rooms, you can expect the best services and attractive value packages from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment