Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Why I want to thank Disneyland Hotels?


As a kid, I always wanted to go to Disneyland but my parents always refused. Given their sorry state of affairs, I never pushed them as well. Eight years back when I was blessed with two twin children, I promised to myself that we would be going to Disneyland before they turn ten. I started saving money to see my dream and promise come alive. I earn pretty much but I have heard that Disneyland hotels were very expensive. As I do not want to ruin the shape of finances back home and want my kids to enjoy the most, I was saving every penny by teeth.

I started with Internet. As soon as I entered the keyword Anaheim hotels, I was amazed to see that how the things have progressed. There were so many search results. I browsed and found out they were offering world class services and luxuries. I got scared. With trembled hands, I clicked at price section. Boy, was I sleep deprived or dreamy? Because the prices they were quoting for were unbelievable and far less than what I expected.  It was like living life king size without spending a fortune.

Even though, I did not want to trust the website. After all, it was all too good to be true. I browsed more and more. The more websites I searched, more I wanted to believe that yes, Disneyland hotels were offering world class amenities and facilities at affordable rates. I also found out that hotels in Anaheim were good for business meets and family pleasures as well. They were offering 24/7 phone calls and Internet facility for free. They were also providing fax and copy facilities for nothing. More than that, I also found out that distance was crucial thing while deciding for a hotel to stay at Disneyland.

I could have booked at the hotels almost for free in the outskirts of Anaheim but then, I had to invest my time and money for transportation. The time should be spent in exploring the tourist attractions in Anaheim and not in commuting.  Given all the facts and the affordable prices of Anaheim hotels I was able to give my family the memories of lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment