Tuesday, December 14, 2010

How I found a Cheaper yet World - Class Hotel in Disneyland

Wonderful and magical, these two words aptly describe the spirit of Disneyland but ask me, when my kids asked me to go for a vacation to this famous theme park, all I could think of was costly Disneyland hotels. Then, I turned to my friend who has been visiting Disney Park now and then for a family vacation and I was surprised to learn that the thing that was playing damp squib for me actually was a hidden and pleasant surprise. 

My friend told me that Disneyland hotel is indeed a costly affair but there are so many inexpensive resorts and hotels nearby the main tourist attraction offering similar amenities to their customers.  Contrary to the common perception, these hotels are non-Disney and run by different managements. In spite of the world-class facilities, they are unbelievably inexpensive!  Located all around, Anaheim hotels are in outskirts, nearby, and even a street across the Disneyland. 

You may be wondering that why am I so panicked about accommodation?   The reasons are so many. First, when you are taking a casual leave from your office and knowing that every moment is precious, you certainly would not like to waste your time to hunt down for a suitable place for staying once you are there.  You can indeed sleep and take rest alongside camping fire, but when you have kids and wife with you, you are responsible for them.  You also do not want to spend a fortune on any vacation as well. Also, at least I would not like to compromise on the facilities and settle for any deal to avoid last minute hassles.  These are just some of my concerns involving good lodging and facilities whether I am visiting a city closer to my hometown or flying to Disneyland. So, may be this explains why am I so fussy about Anaheim hotels

My friend told me that I need not worry about commuting and transportation to visit other tourist attractions as Disneyland hotels do provide cab facility for transit and I can also request for driver facility as well.  So, all these good things positively increased my confidence for better. As per his suggestion, I just browsed through Internet and looked for hotels which were in close proximity to the theme park and very cheap as well. Thanks to him, my issues were resolved and we are just back from a long vacation and the glee on the faces of my kids is beyond any description!

No comments:

Post a Comment